Manufacturer Selection Process
Details about how the two medical cannabis manufacturers were selected.
- Medical Cannabis Application Process
Description of the application dates, request for application document, and application clarifications.
Questions and Answers
- Manufacturer Selection Questions and Answers
Answers to all the questions that came up during manufacturer selection.
- Manufacturer Request for Applications Published
- Second Draft of Manufacturer Rules Published
More detailed expectations for manufacturers as part of the rulemaking process.
- Manufacturer Application Clarifications
Additional Manufacturer Application Clarifications
Some important clarifications regarding the application. Also foudn in the general Q & A above.
Manufacturers Interested Parties Meeting
The Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) Office of Medical Cannabis hosted a meeting on Friday, August 8, 2014 for parties interested in learning more about the roles and responsibilities of the state’s certified medical cannabis manufacturers.
This meeting provided an opportunity for interested parties to review draft versions of the Manufacturer Rules and Request for Applications documents published on August 1, 2014, along with a variety of other topics that might help potential medical cannabis manufacturers determine whether they want to apply to be one of two certified manufacturers. The event also included time for questions and answers with meeting participants.
- Agenda - August 8, 2014 (PDF: 108KB/1 page)
- Minnesota Medical Cannabis Patient Registry Program (PDF: 172KB/16 pages)
- Minnesota Medical Cannabis Registry Program: An Overview (PDF: 186KB/7 pages)
- Draft Manufacturer Rules (PDF: 405KB/16 pages)
- Medical Cannabis Tax Topics (PDF: 1MB/28 pages)
- Tax Information on Medical Cannabis (PDF: 80KB/1 page)
- Product Testing and Laboratory Approval (PDF: 399KB/13 pages)
- Draft Request for Application and Timeline (PDF: 322KB/26 pages)