- Information for lead abatement contractors and consultants about firm certification, individual licensure, notification, and training.
- Information for renovation contractors about firm certification, project documentation and individual renovator training.
Information homeowners need before hiring a consultant to test their home for lead, a contractor to remodel their home, or if they chose to do the work themselves.
Statutes, rules and federal regulations for Lead Poisoning Prevention.
Search for currently offered lead training courses.
- Maps, charts and data for childhood lead exposure from Minnesota Public Health Data Access.
- Factsheets, brochures, guidelines, reports and special projects documentation.
- Information about testing for elevated blood lead, reporting to MDH and other lead-based health issues.
- Information and data about adult lead exposure.
Lead Poisoning in Children: Early Detection, Intervention and Prevention
E-learning training module for the lead screening component of the Child and Teen Checkups (C&TC) Program.
- Frequently asked questions about lead poisoning.
- Links to lead programs and materials from external partners.