MN Tracking Program Publications & Seminars
- New: Reproductive and Birth Outcomes Report
(PDF: 15 MB/58 pages)
If you'd like to be notified when the MN Tracking Program publishes new material, sign up for email updates.Tracking Reports & Data Briefs: View the Tracking Program's reports and briefs on health topics like cancer, lead poisoning, and drinking water quality.
Legislative Reports: View reports to the Minnesota Legislature on the progress of the Minnesota Environmental Health Tracking & Biomonitoring Program.
Presentations & Newsletters: View materials from presentations and submissions to newsletters.
Biomonitoring Reports: Read reports on MDH projects testing for potentially toxic chemicals in people living in Minnesota.
About the Tracking Network
- See more Tracking in Action videos
Environment * Health * You
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- National Environmental Public Health Tracking Program
- National Environmental Public Health Tracking Network
- State & Local Tracking Portals
- Association of State & Territorial Health Officials
- Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists
- National Association of County & City Health Officials
- Pew Environmental Health Commission, America's Environmental Health Gap (PDF: 142KB/21 pages) (September 2000)