MN Tracking: Special Projects
The Minnesota Tracking and Biomonitoring Programs conduct and release special projects. Additional reports and data briefs are below.
- New! Air Quality and Health projects
- New! The Economic Burden of the Environment on Asthma and Lead Poisoning in Minnesota Children
- Vermiculite in Northeast Minneapolis
- Scope of Lung Cancer in Minnesota (PDF)
- Health and Climate: a video with tpt MN
- Health Impact Assessments
Reports & Data BriefsTracking Reports & Data Briefs: View the Tracking Program's reports and briefs on health topics like cancer, lead poisoning, and drinking water quality. View seminars, legislative reports, and others at Learn More.
Scope of Lung Cancer in Minnesota (PDF), Joint Publication with the ALA in MN, November 2014
Scope of COPD in Minnesota (PDF), Joint Publication with the ALA in MN, January 2013
|Reproductive and Birth Outcomes Report
(PDF), August 2013
|Childhood Lead Poisoning: Hiawatha CARE Project
(PDF: 618KB/4 pages), November 2012
Birth Defects Data & Measures, 2006-2008
(PDF), December 2011
Carbon Monoxide Data & Measures, 2000-2007
(PDF), December 2009
Return to MN Tracking: Home.