Trailhead: Local Public Health
The Local Public Health Trailhead provides access to frequently needed information about Minnesota's Public Health System for local public health and tribal health administrators, directors and their staff.
I Want To...
- Contact other health departments and community health boards
- Contact MDH
- Invoice for LPH Act / Title V MCH Block Grant
- Find a handbook
- Register for a conference/training
- Contact my Public Health Nursing Consultant
- Find Environmental Health resources for local public health
- Learn about accreditation for local/tribal public health
- Post a job opening at my agency
- Look for a job at MDH
If you'd like to discuss something not covered above, please contact the MDH Office of Performance Improvement.