Step One: Make your video
Be creative! Videos can be funny or serious, but they must be 30 seconds long. And, the message should be about the dangers of tanning and the new state law that prohibits minors from tanning indoors.
Please read the IMPORTANT DETAILS on the Entry Form for additional rules. We want to make sure your video is eligible to win!
- Videos must include three facts from the FACTS ABOUT TANNING listed here on the right.
- Videos must be submitted in one of the following formats: .MOV, .MPEG4, or .AVI
- Videos must be created and produced by students, not adults. The UVideo Challenge can be part of a class or youth program, but video entries must be student work.
Step Two: Make it Official
- Videos must be submitted no later than 4:30 p.m., April 1, 2015.
- Give your video a unique title. Do not call your video “UVideo Challenge.”
- Upload your video to YouTube and e-mail a link to your video to: email@example.com.
- Students may submit multiple videos – each video must have a separate entry form.