Minnesota Vaccines for Children Program (MnVFC)
The Minnesota Vaccines for Children (MnVFC) program is an enhanced version of the federally funded Vaccines for Children (VFC) program. Its goal is to ensure affordable vaccines for all children within their own sites.
Separate Stock Sites
Replacement Method Sites
|MnVFC Site Visit Survey
Tell us how your latest site visit went.
- How to Enroll in the MnVFC Program
Learn how to become a MnVFC provider.
- MnVFC Announcements (Broadcast Faxes)
Time-sensitive updates sent to MnVFC providers.
- Ordering MDH Vaccine
Instructions and forms for ordering MnVFC and other MDH vaccine.
- MnVFC Forms
Download current enrollment and report forms.
- MnVFC Promotional Materials
Posters, table tents, and self-screening form to promote the MnVFC program.
- Federal Vaccines for Children Program (VFC)
The CDC's Vaccines for Children website. Attention: Non-MDH link
- Minnesota Department of Health Vaccine Programs (PDF)
This flyer provides an overview of the two different vaccine programs offered through MDH.
- Immunization Billing Guidance for MnVFC
Five tips for handling billing questions regarding the MnVFC program.
- Replacement sites should use Immunization Billing Guidance for MnVFC Replacement Method Sites.
- MnVFC Guide to Temperature Monitoring Devices (PDF)
Resources to assist with meeting the MnVFC temperature monitoring device requirements.
- 2016 Oregon VFC Refrigerator and Freezer Guide (PDF)
This guide from the Oregon VFC program outlines the CDC requirements and recommendations for appropriate vaccine storage units. They are the same requirements the MnVFC program follows. Attention: Non-MDH link