Adolescent Health Communications/Publications
This page provides links to communication projects and publications regarding adolescent health issues.
- Adolescent Health E-Newsletter
- Minnesota Adolescent Sexual & Reproductive Health Databook, 2012 (PDF)
- 2005 Report on Minnesota Adolescents: STD, HIV, and Pregnancy (PDF) | (Word)
- Sexual behavior
- Contraception use
- Bacterial STDs
- Teen pregnancy
- Risk and Protective Factors
The purpose of this report is to examine the following topics as they relate to the health of Minnesota’s adolescent population:
Although each of these topics has been examined separately, the goal of this report is to present coordinated information on these topics and help generate new ideas for prevention.
- Consent and Confidentiality: Providing Medical and Mental Health Services to Minors in Minnesota (PDF)
Hennepin County Medical Center
Topic: Minor consent and confidentiality; legal guidelines for professionals.
Adolescent Health Action Plan: Being, Belonging, Becoming. If you would like a CD of this document, please contact the Adolescent Health Coordinator.