Last Updated: 03/23/2023
- To find naloxone near you, visit the Naloxone Finder.
- Visit the Syringe Exchange Calendar to find when and where to exchange syringes
- Red Door opened in 1970 in response to increases in emergency room visits for sexual health care. Today, Red Door is the largest HIV and STD clinic in Minnesota and a landmark for health care services in Hennepin County. Receptionists can provide naloxone. Anyone can get naloxone without a prescription at Red Door for themselves, friends or family members.
- Steve Rummler Hope Network provides Naloxone Training, Fentanyl Test Strips, and more.
- Rural AIDS Action Network offers syringe exchange services in both Duluth and Virginia, Minnesota.
- NorthPoint In ‘n’ Out provides overdose prevention training, rapid HIV and Hepatitis C testing, naloxone kit distribution, training and education, free fentanyl test strips and sterile syringes, and sharps containers and safe disposal of needles.
- Southside Harm Reduction works in South Minneapolis to promote the human rights to health, safety, autonomy, and agency among people who use substances.
- Through a variety of partners, the City of Minneapolis Health Department provides syringe exchange and free naloxone.
- Lutheran Social Service’s StreetWorks program is an outreach program that supports youth who are at risk or currently unhoused.