About the Center for Public Health Practice
- About public health practice in Minnesota
- About the Minnesota public health system and partnership
- Accreditation at MDH
- About the Center for Public Health Practice
- Contact the Center for Public Health Practice
- Related: Transforming the public health system in Minnesota
- Return to Center for Public Health Practice home
How are we doing?
The Center for Public Health Practice at the Minnesota Department of Health is committed to a high standard of customer service. Please take a moment to complete a five-minute customer satisfaction survey. Your opinions and suggestions are important and will guide our efforts to improve service delivery.
The survey is voluntary, and you are free to refuse participation or to stop at any time. Unless you choose to provide contact information or identify yourself in the comments, all responses are anonymous and cannot be directly linked back to you.