2017 Health Resources Directory for Diverse Cultural Communities
A listing of hospitals, clinics, organizations and services that serve Minnesota's ever-increasing diverse cultural communities. Information is organized to direct you to dental services, disability services, domestic violence services and sexual assault services, health services, home health services, hotlines, mental health services, and vision services. Available in hard copy by contacting the Refugee and International Health Program at 651-201-5414 or 877-676-5414.
2017 Health Resources Directory for Diverse Cultural Communities (PDF)
Guide split by service:
- Dental Services (PDF) updated 10/18
- Disability Services (PDF) updated 5/17
- Domestic Violence Services and Sexual Assault Services (PDF) updated 7/17
- Health Services (PDF) updated 10/18
- Home Health Services (PDF) updated 5/17
- Hotlines (PDF) updated 5/17
- Mental Health Services (PDF) updated 5/17
- Vision Services (PDF) updated 5/17
**NOTE** Under the column titled "Eligibility Requirements," a designation of "None" indicates there are no requirements to become a patient of a particular health provider. However, "None" does not describe the payment options acceptable to the health provider. When scheduling, please ask about the payment policies of each particular health care outlet.
The Refugee and International Health Program needs your help to update this directory. Please review your current listing and complete the survey below. We are moving to a condensed online format, so please submit any changes to your listing and provide a streamlined description of your services.