- Youth Outreach Materials
- Protocol Development and Training
- Articles and Reports
- Legislative Timeline
- MN Hotel Training Package
- Identification Tool and Guide
- Health Care Training
- Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Injury and Violence Prevention Home
- Occupational Health
- Sexual Violence Prevention
- Suicide Prevention
- Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
Safe Harbor Labor Trafficking
Labor trafficking, like sex trafficking, is a public health problem that requires a multi-sector, collaborative approach. Anyone, regardless of where they are from, can experience Labor trafficking and exploitation. Sometimes people experience labor and sex trafficking at the same time.
Victims of trafficking have a number of negative health experiences, including physical and emotional violence, mental health struggles such as post-traumatic stress disorder, and injuries and illnesses related to trafficking. Specialized services help victims recover from the trauma of sex and labor trafficking.
The Office for Victims of Crime in the United States Department of Justice provides federal funding for the response to labor trafficking and exploitation in Minnesota.
Direct Service Providers
- The Advocates for Human Rights (Statewide) – Minneapolis 612-341-3302
- The Enitan Story (Twin Cities) – Fridley 763-273-6624
- If you or someone you know is being sexually exploited or trafficked for labor or sex, please contact your Safe Harbor Regional Navigator, Safe Harbor Labor Trafficking Service Providers on this webpage, or contact Day One Hotline at 1-866-223-1111 to learn more about services available in your community.
- You can also report a suspected trafficking situation to the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension's (BCA) Tip Form, or call the BCA at 1-877-996-6222 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you or someone you know is in immediate danger, call 911 and report a human trafficking situation.
- Human Trafficking Informational Guide (PDF)
For more information on Safe Harbor, email the Safe Harbor program at email@example.com.