Safe Harbor supportive services grantees provide victim-centered services designed to heal the trauma experienced by Minnesota’s sexually exploited youth. These organizations offer services in a number of ways to meet the needs of those they serve.
Services may include brief services, case management, referrals, counseling, support groups, family support, outreach, shelter/housing, benefits, legal assistance, and much more.
Looking for help to navigate the Safe Harbor system? Find your Regional Navigator.
Counties served: Carlton, Cook, Koochiching, Lake, and St. Louis.
- PAVSA (Program for Aid to Victims Of Sexual Assault) Duluth 218-726-1931
- Life House Duluth 218-722-7431
- North Homes Children & Family Services Duluth 218-733-3000
Counties served: Beltrami, Cass, Clearwater, Hubbard, Itasca, Kittson, Lake of Woods, Mahnomen, Marshall, Norman, Pennington, Polk, Red Lake, and Roseau.
- North Homes Children & Family Services Bemidji and Grand Rapids 218-751-0282
- Northwest Indian Community Development Center Bemidji 218-759-2022
Counties served: Anoka, Chisago, Dakota, Isanti, Ramsey, and Washington.
- Ain Dah Yung Center St. Paul 651-227-4184
- Breaking Free St. Paul 612-220-1905
- Esperanza United St. Paul 651-646-5553
- Hmong American Partnership St. Paul 651-495-1526
- International Institute Of Minnesota St. Paul 651-647-0191
- Midwest Children’s Resource Center St. Paul 651-647-6750
Counties served: Carver, Hennepin, and Scott.
- 180 Degrees Minneapolis 651-332-5539
- Cornerstone Bloomington 952-884-0376
- Enitan Story Fridley 763-273-6624
- Lutheran Social Service Streetworks Collaborative Minneapolis 612-354-3345
- Mid-Minnesota Legal Aid/Youth Law Project Minneapolis 612-334-5970
- Minnesota Indian Women’s Resource Center Minneapolis 612-728-2020
- Outfront Minnesota Minneapolis 612-767-7656
- The Family Partnership Minneapolis 888-774-3399
- The Link Minneapolis 612-232-5428
- YMCA of the North Minneapolis 612-492-1713
Counties served: Aitkin, Benton, Crow Wing, Kanabec, Mille Lacs, Morrison, Pine, Sherburne, Stearns, Todd, and Wright.
- Central MN Sexual Assault Center St. Cloud 320-251-4357
- Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota Brainerd 218-824-3770
- Mille Lacs Band Of Ojibwe Onamia 320-630-2499
Counties served: Becker, Big Stone, Chippewa, Clay, Douglas, Grant, Kandiyohi, Lac Qui Parle, Meeker, Otter Tail, Pope, Stevens, Swift, Traverse, Wadena, and Wilkin.
- Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota Willmar 320-444-0512
- Rape and Abuse Crisis Center Fargo/Moorhead 701-293-7273
- Someplace Safe Fergus Falls 218-739-3359
Counties Served: Blue Earth, Brown, Faribault, Le Sueur, Martin, McLeod, Nicollet, Sibley, Waseca, and Watonwan.
- Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota Mankato 507-381-6670
Counties served: Cottonwood, Jackson, Lincoln, Lyon, Murray, Nobles, Pipestone, Redwood, Renville, Rock, Yellow Medicine.
- Southwest Crisis Center Worthington 507-376-4311
- Women’s Rural Advocacy Programs, Inc. Marshall 507-532-2350
Counties Served: Dodge, Fillmore, Freeborn, Goodhue, Houston, Mower, Olmsted, Rice, Steele, Wabasha, and Winona.
- Dodge, Fillmore, and Olmsted County Victim Services Rochester 507-289-0636
Contact and resources
If you or someone you know is being sexual exploited or trafficked, please contact your Regional Navigator or contact the Day One Hotline at 1-866-223-1111 to learn more about services available in your community.
For more information on Safe Harbor, email the Safe Harbor program at email@example.com.