- Youth Outreach Materials
- Protocol Development and Training
- Articles and Reports
- Legislative Timeline
- MN Hotel Training Package
- Identification Tool and Guide
- Health Care Training
- Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Injury and Violence Prevention Home
- Occupational Health
- Sexual Violence Prevention
- Suicide Prevention
- Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
Last Updated: 10/03/2022
Safe Harbor Tribal Nations Service Providers
Minnesota Tribal Nations address sex and labor trafficking within their respective reservations. Support is provided through Safe Harbor state funding as well as federal funding from the Office for Victims of Crime in the United States Department of Justice.
Direct service providers
- Bois Forte Band of Chippewa 218-757-3295 or 218-248-0067
- Fond Du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Cloquet 218-878-8040
- Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe Cass Lake 218-335-8299
- Lower Sioux Indian Community Morton 507-430-1622
- Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe Onamia 320-630-2499
- Prairie Island Welch 651-775-1389
- Red Lake Band of Ojibwe Indians Red Lake 218-679-3313
- Upper Sioux Community Granite Falls 320-564-6359
- White Earth Nation White Earth 218-983-4656
- If you, or someone you know, is experiencing sex and/or labor trafficking, contact your Safe Harbor Regional Navigator, a Safe Harbor labor trafficking service provider, or the Day One Hotline at 1-866-223-1111 to learn more about services available in your community.
- To report a suspected trafficking situation, call the National Human Trafficking Hotline at 1-888-373-7888, send the text HELP to 233733, call the BCA at 1-877-996-6222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you or someone you know is in immediate danger, call 911 and report a human trafficking situation.
For more information on Safe Harbor, email the Safe Harbor program at email@example.com.