- COVID-19 Home
- Situation Update
- About COVID-19
- If You Are Sick
- Close Contacts & Tracing
- Protect Yourself & Others
- Materials & Resources
- Guidance Library
- Stories of Community Outreach & Partnership
- Health Care
- Community Settings
- Businesses & Employers
- Schools & Child Care
- Institutes of Higher Education
Frequently Asked Questions About Wearing Face Coverings
This page no longer exists. Visit Recommendations for Wearing Masks for related information.
COVID-19 Public Hotline:
For questions related to the COVID-19 pandemic, call 1-833-431-2053
Mon.-Fri.: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sat.: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Mental Health Crisis Line - Call: **CRISIS (**274747)
COVID-19 information in other languages:
- Kab Mob Khaus Las Nas Vais Lav 2019 (COVID-19)
- Cudurka Koronafayras 2019 (COVID-19)
- Enfermedad del Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)
- American Sign Language (ASL) Videos
If you have questions or comments about this page, use our IDEPC Comment Form or call 651-201-5414 for the MDH Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Prevention and Control Division.