Minnesota Resource Allocation Platform For COVID-19 Treatment
For Health Care Providers
Monoclonal antibody treatments are available through the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for non-hospitalized COVID-19 positive people.
- MNRAP is not for hospitalized patients. Referrals using this submission platform are sent for outpatient infusion appointments only. If you have a hospitalized patient who you feel meets criteria for monoclonal antibody treatment, please contact your internal monoclonal team. DO NOT use this screening form. If your facility does not have a monoclonal team, please reach out to MDH for assistance with acquiring doses (Provider Hotline: 651-201-5414, option 3).
- For more information on these treatments, ethical guidance, and eligibility, visit Monoclonal Antibody (mAb) Treatment and read more about Emergency Use Authorizations.
- Providers submitting data on behalf of the patient are responsible for their own compliance with any health privacy laws or regulations that apply to them.
MN Resource Allocation Platform screening process
Fill out the MN Resource Allocation Platform screening form. The screening form takes approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. Before starting the screening form, please have with you:
- Medical records
- Patient contact information ready: address, phone number, email
- Important: Please ensure you have notified the patient of this submission and that they are interested in receiving treatment before entering their information. If the patient has declined treatment, you do NOT need to enter their information into this screening form.
- Minnesota Resource Allocation Platform for COVID-19 Treatment (platform overview)