Minnesota Resource Allocation Platform For COVID-19 Treatment
For Patients or Caregivers
To get these medications, you must have COVID-19 symptoms and proof of a positive COVID-19 test (saliva or nasal swab). You also need to fill out the MN Resource Allocation Platform Screening Form to see if you may be able to get one of the medications.
This online form will ask about your age, medical history, the type of work you do, whether you have COVID-19 symptoms, and contact information where a health care worker can reach you.
While you do not have to answer the questions, the more questions you answer the better job the system can do deciding if you may be able to get a medication. Your answers are private.
When you finish filling out the form, you will be notified right away about whether you may be able to get a medication, and about next steps. You will also be sent an email with this information.
The platform does not make the final decision about who can get a medication. It only decides who may be able to get it. The final decision is up to the health care provider at the facility that gives these types of medications.
The MN Resource Allocation Platform is currently for adult patients only. Children aged between 12 and 17 may also qualify for a monoclonal antibody treatment but will need to work directly with their provider to determine whether they are eligible instead of submitting information on this platform.
If you have questions about other types of COVID-19 treatments, read COVID-19 Medication Options.
More information on treatment options
- Fact Sheet for Patients, Parents and Caregivers Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of Bamlanivimab for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) (PDF)
- Fact Sheet for Patients, Parents and Caregivers Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of Bamlanivimab and Etesevimab for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) (PDF)
- Fact Sheet for Patients, Parents and Caregivers Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of REGEN-COV™ (casirivimab and imdevimab) for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) (PDF)
- National Infusion Center Association COVID-19 Antibody Locator
A list of infusion centers.
- National Infusion Center Association COVID-19 Antibody Therapy Resource Center
- Minnesota Resource Allocation Platform for COVID-19 Treatment (platform overview)