On Feb. 16, 2021, we updated our Close Contacts and Tracing quarantine guidance to align with recent CDC public health recommendations for vaccinated persons. Other materials will be updated as quickly as possible.
Schools and Child Care COVID-19
Facilities Staff and Building Guidance
Guidance for ventilation, food service, and cleaning and disinfecting facilities.
- Ventilation Guidance for Schools: COVID-19
Information for school administrators and facilities managers who are responsible for ventilation in buildings.
- Food Service Worker Safety Information (PDF)
Information for school administrators and nutrition program staff on health screening, and prevention measures.
Cleaning and Disinfecting
- COVID-19 Cleaning and Disinfecting Guidance for Schools and Child Care Programs
- Frequently Asked Questions About COVID-19 for Facilities Service and Cleaning Staff
- Supplies for Schools: COVID-19
Cleaning supplies for students and staff, including the health services and custodial teams.