COVID-19 Schools and Child Care Training
The Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) offered training to schools, child care providers, and other youth-serving program partners in September 2020.
Recording and materials
- COVID-19 Schools and Child Care Training (YouTube)
Recorded training from September 3, 2020.
- Provides an overview of the updated COVID-19 Decision Tree for People in Schools, Youth, and Child Care Programs (PDF).
- Addresses frequently asked question by parents, contact tracing, and sample screening tools.
- COVID-19 Schools and Child Care Training: Questions and Answers (PDF)
- Memo: Guidance Clarification for the COVID-19 Decision Tree for People in Schools, Youth, and Child Care Programs (PDF)
This memo provides additional clarification on recommendations for when children need to stay home or be excluded from school or child care if someone in their home is being tested for COVID-19 or waiting for test results.
Continuting education credits
Child care providers can obtain a certificate of completion.
- Certificate of Completion: COVID-19 Schools and Child Care Training (PDF)
- For providers who are members of Develop: To have the training entered and verified on you Develop Learning Record, submit a copy of this certificate to email@example.com when you renew your membership in Develop.