Information You Can Use
- Adult Obesity in Minnesota Data Brief 2017 (PDF) contains information about the prevalence of obesity in Minnesota and the U.S. with graphs and charts.
- Physical Activity and Nutrition in Minnesota Data Brief (PDF) provides data on physical activity rates and fruit and vegetable consumption in Minnesota.
- Obesity Data on the MN Public Health Data Access Portal has data on adult and childhood obesity in Minnesota.
- BMI Calculator for kids and teens: A tool presented by the CDC to help determine BMI for kids and teens.
- CDC's Obesity Prevalence Maps shows obesity prevalence across the country.
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation website provides information on programs they support in childhood obesity.
- University of Minnesota Obesity Prevention Center website has information on research related to obesity prevention.