Instructions for Court Administrators and Child Support after an Adjudication
To create a replacement birth record
NEW The Office of Vital Records updated the Certificate of Adjudication. Please clear the browsing history from your computer to see the form showing 6/2020 in the lower right corner.
- Complete all of the form fields on the Certificate of Adjudication (PDF).
- The child’s name on the Certificate of Adjudication must match the name on the birth record exactly.
- We will return the Certificate of Adjudication if it is incomplete or if the child's names do not match.
- Enclose the $40 fee for creating the replacement record; we cannot create a replacement record without the fee.
- Send only the Certificate of Adjudication and fee. (Do not send the adjudication order or decree.)
- Mail the completed Certificate of Adjudication and fee to:
Minnesota Department of Health
Central Cashiering - Vital Records
P.O. Box 64499
St. Paul, Minnesota 55164-0499