Last Updated: 02/09/2023
Family Planning Grant Program
Family Planning Special Projects (FPSP) is a grant program established by the Minnesota Legislature in 1978. FPSP funds are appropriated biannually by the Minnesota Legislature to fund family planning programs throughout the State of Minnesota.
Family Planning Special Projects Grant Program Overview
- Family Planning Special Projects Grant Program Fact Sheet (PDF)
An overview, including statistics about the clients who are served by the program.
Statute and Rules
Grantees and Awards
Annual report describing the number of people and groups served by the grant each year through outreach and counseling, by race, income level, and family planning method chosen.
- FPSP Statistical Report - July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022 (PDF)
- FPSP Statistical Report - July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021 (PDF)
- FPSP Statistical Report - July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020 (PDF)
- FPSP Statistical Report - July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019 (PDF)
- FPSP Statistical Report - July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018 (PDF)