Last Updated: 10/20/2022
The Positive Alternatives Program supports, encourages and assists women to carry their pregnancies to term by offering local resources and supportive assistance during pregnancy and beyond.
- Positive Alternatives Overview
Positive Alternatives grants provide funds to non-profit organizations promoting healthy pregnancy outcomes and assisting pregnant and parenting women in developing and maintaining family stability and self-sufficiency.
- Positive Alternatives Grant Program Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Positive Alternative Locations
Services vary by location. Choose on the map or view all locations.
- Positive Alternatives Grant Program
Information for grantee organizations, including forms, grant guidance, and materials to give clients.
- Positive Alternatives Grant Program Brochure (PDF)