How to Check the Nursing Assistant Registry
This is an online registry. Nursing assistants, employers, and others can check the registry by using MDH's online system and certificate number.
Take these steps to find out if you or someone else is on the Nursing Assistant Registry:
- Have the nursing assistant's certificate number available.
- Enter the Online Registry Verification system.
- Enter your certificate number. The system will tell you if you are on the registry.
- If the certificate number is unknown, enter the first and last name as well as the date of birth (to narrow the search) to access the certificate number.
- If you should be on the registry but are not on the registry, you will need to call and talk to staff.
- Call 651-215-8705 or for long distance within Minnesota 1-800-397-6124 and stay on hold to reach staff.
Contact Registry Staff
Between the hours of 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., Monday through Friday, contact the Nursing Assistant Registry by calling 651-215-8705 or long distance within Minnesota 1-800-397-6124 or by emailing health.FPC-NAR@state.mn.us.
P.O. Box 64501
St. Paul, MN 55164-0501
The Nursing Assistant Registry (NAR) is part of the Minnesota Department of Health, Health Regulation Division.