The Call it Quits Referral Program enables health care providers to use a single form and fax number to refer patients who use tobacco to quitline support. All Minnesota residents - whether covered by a health plan or not - have access to free support to quit.
- Register your clinic
- Update clinic or site information
- Review frequently asked questions
- Access online reporting tools
- Order program materials
Download additional program materials
Helping Your Patients Quit Tobacco
- A quick, easy resource for health care providers in Minnesota (PDF)
- A resource for training staff about the Call it Quits Referral Program (PDF)
Training Presentation with notes
- A resource for training staff about the Call it Quits Referral Program, including notes for the presenter (PDF)
Provider Referral Process
- Workflow process and answers to frequently asked questions (PDF)
The Call it Quits Referral Program is supported by Minnesota Tobacco Quitlines, a collaboration among Minnesota's major health plans (Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota, HealthPartners, Medica, PreferredOne and UCare) and ClearWay Minnesota. The goal of this collaboration is to make it easier for providers to connect their patients to appropriate tobacco quitline services.