2019 Community Health Conference: Examining Roots to Build our Healthy Future
October 2, 3, 4, 2019
Cragun's Conference Center, Brainerd, MN
Call for proposals: The call for proposals is now open. Proposals are due June 9, 2019.
Learn more about this year's theme: Examining Roots to Build our Healthy Future
- Learn more about the Community Health Conference
- View past conference themes and speakers
- See past recipients of Community Health Awards and learn how you can nominate your colleagues
- See available CEUs for the Community Health Conference
- Contact us with questions or for assistance
The Community Health Conference is sponsored by the State Community Health Services Advisory Committee (SCHSAC) and the Minnesota Department of Health Center for Public Health Practice.
Training and tools: Training, webinars, toolboxes, publications, and more