Last Updated: 10/03/2022
Surveys from the Minnesota Center for Health Statistics
Design and implementation of public health surveys is a core function of the Minnesota Center for Health Statistics. Our team plays a lead role in the following statewide surveys. Follow the links below to learn more about each of these important public health surveys.
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance Survey (BRFSS)
- Minnesota Adult Tobacco Survey (MATS)
- Minnesota Student Survey (MSS)
- School Health Profiles Survey
- Youth Tobacco Survey (YTS)
Other programs at the Minnesota Department of Health also conduct surveys. To learn more about current MDH phone surveys, please visit MDH Phone Surveys.