HEDIS is a tool created by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) to collect data about the quality of care and services provided by the health plans. HEDIS consists of a set of performance measures that compare how well health plans perform in key areas: quality of care, access to care and member satisfaction with the health plan and doctors. NCQA requires health plans to collect this information in the same manner so that results can be fairly compared to one another. Health plans can arrange to have their HEDIS results verified by an independent auditor.
Below you can view the HEDIS data collected by the Minnesota Department of Health. Each link will take you to a separate page with download and viewing instructions.
- HEDIS 2021 (Reporting Year 2020)
- HEDIS 2020 (Reporting Year 2019)
- HEDIS 2019 (Reporting Year 2018)
- HEDIS 2018 (Reporting Year 2017)
- HEDIS 2017 (Reporting Year 2016)
- HEDIS 2016 (Reporting Year 2015)
- HEDIS 2015 (Reporting Year 2014)
- HEDIS 2014 (Reporting Year 2013)
- HEDIS 2013 (Reporting Year 2012)
- HEDIS 2012 (Reporting Year 2011)
- HEDIS 2011 (Reporting Year 2010)
- HEDIS 2010 (Reporting Year 2009)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.