Health Care Facilities, Providers, and Insurance
Facility Certification, Regulation and Licensing
- Regulations for nursing homes, home care, hospitals and other facilities.
- Assisted Living Licensure
- Birth Center
- Boarding and Lodging Establishments
- Boarding Care Home
- Body Art Establishment
- End-stage Renal Dialysis
- Environmental Laboratory Accreditation
- Federally Qualified Health Center
- Home Care
- Hospital and Critical Access Hospital
- Housing With Services
- Minnesota Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendment
- Mobile Health Evaluation/Screening Provider Registration
- Nursing Home
- Nursing Assistant Registry
- Outpatient Physical Therapy or Speech Services
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Facility
- Outpatient Surgical Center
- Prescribed Pediatric Extended Care (PPEC) Center
- Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility (PRTF)
- Rural Health Clinic
- Supervised Living Facility
- Supplemental Nursing Services Agencies
- Transplant Program
- Trauma System: Hospital
- X-ray Services
- Managed care regulation and information for consumers about insurance.
- Health Coverage Options
- Health Care Complaint Information
- Introduction to Health Plan Options
- Guide to Purchasing Health Insurance
- Medical Records Information
- Locating Hospital Medical Records
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Clearinghouse Resource List
- Guide to Health Care Resources
- HMO Action Plans and Collaboration Plans
Health Information Technology
- Standardization and electronic exchange of health care information and transactions.
- MDH's advisory inspection process for certain facility-based programs.
Notices Related to Health Records
- A notice explaining the rights you have to access your health record and the maximum charges for copies of patient records.
Provider Certifications, Licenses, Registrations and Rosters
- Information for providers on licenses, registration and more.
- Information for providers on keeping patients safe.
Health Care Homes
- Certification of primary care clinics/clinicians meeting standards for patient-centered team-based care.
- Emergency Medical Services, trauma registry, State Trauma Advisory Council, hospital and site reviewer resources.
Rural Health and Primary Care
- Partners with policymakers, providers, and rural and underserved urban communities to ensure a continuum of core health services throughout the state.