Licensing and Certification
- Becoming Licensed/
- Health Care Facility and Provider Database
- Nursing Home Survey Results
- Resident and Provider Information
- Nursing Home Inspections
- Nursing Services Agencies SNSA
- Paid Feeding Assistants in Nursing Homes
Health Regulation - Facilities and Professions
- Facility Certification, Regulation and Licensing
- Facility Manager Resources
- Choosing a Facility
- Find a Provider
- Verify a Facility License or Professional Credential
- File a Complaint
- View Facility and Provider Complaint and Survey Findings
- Resident and Provider Resources
- About Health Regulation Division
Health Care Facility and Provider Database
Directories of Facilities and Providers
Directory of licensed and certified health care providers database
Data is updated daily
This database offers addresses, phone numbers, administrator names and state registration or licensure status for Minnesota health care providers. Federal certification classifications are also included. Provider types in the directory are boarding care homes, home health agencies, home care providers, hospices, hospitals, housing with services, nursing homes and supervised living facilities and other non-long term care providers. Providers can be selected by type, county, city or name.
Additional nursing home "Medicaid Case Mix" payment rate information can be found on the Department of Human Services Nursing Homes Overview website.
Health Care Directory Database
Health care directory database download (Excel file)
This link pulls live data from the MDH database. When you click on the link you will see the file download pop-up window.
Database Field Outline
A list of data fields used for the Health Care Directory Database download file. File field definitions last updated on 12/16/09.
Nursing Home Report Card
Nursing Home Report Card
Information about how to select the right nursing home for a family member.
Directory of Licensed and Certified Health Care Facilities
Published yearly on March 15, the directory features a comprehensive listing of Minnesota hospitals, nursing homes, supervised living facilities, outpatient clinics, home health agencies, hospices, etc. Lists are organized both by county and alphabetically.
- 2022 Directory of Registered, Licensed, and/or Certified Health Care Facilities and Services (PDF)
- 2021 Directory of Licensed and Certified Health Care Facilities (PDF)
- 2020 Directory of Licensed and Certified Health Care Facilities (PDF)
- 2019 Directory of Licensed and Certified Health Care Facilities (PDF)
- 2018 Directory of Licensed and Certified Health Care Facilities (PDF)
- 2017 Directory of Licensed and Certified Health Care Facilities (PDF)