Last Updated: 10/04/2022
What the Office of Health Facility Complaints Can Investigate
- Complaints relating to quality of life and quality of care at health care facilities/agencies including resident rights concerns.
- Minnesota licensed facilities:
- nursing homes
- boarding care homes
- supervised living facilities
- assisted living and home health agencies
- Individuals or organizations exempted from licensure per MS 144A.46, Subd. 2.
- Allegations of child maltreatment in non-licensed personal care provider organizations.
- Personal care assistance (PCAs) staff working in home care agencies.
We are not able to investigate:
- Billing or insurance concerns.
- Medical clinics.
- Personal care assistance who do not work for a home care agency.
If you are unsure where to file your complaint, contact the Office of Health Facilities Complaints.