Office of Health Facility Complaints
The Office of Health Facility Complaints (OHFC) investigates reports and complaints of health care facilities violating state or federal regulations.
If you see:
physical or mental abuse,
or unexplained injury,
act now to file a complaint or report an incident.
The Office of Health Facility Complaints works closely with MDH's Licensing and Certification section. This section does ongoing licensing inspections.
Residents, Patients and Families
- How to file a complaint
- How we investigate facilities
- What we can investigate
- See resolved complaints
- Appeals Process
- Find a provider with the Minnesota provider directory
- Minnesota nursing home, home care and other survey results
- Search for previous complaints
Providers and Facilities
- Incident reporting login
- Licensing and Certification
- Recommendations for Safety and Quality Improvement Practices for Long-Term Care Services and Supports RFI
Reports and Data
- Legislative reports about quality, complaints and maltreatment
- Vulnerable Adult Protection Dashboard