Center for Health Promotion
We promote, encourage, and support healthy and safe communities. We work to build capacity for individual, community, and system change to improve health and prevent chronic disease.
Our goal is for Minnesotans to enjoy healthier, longer lives.
- We facilitate effective collaborations and partnerships
- We convene groups to identify common interests and foster action
- We translate health research and information into practice
- We develop and disseminate innovative and effective health promotion strategies
- We focus on priority populations
Improving asthma care and quality of life for people who have asthma.
To improve cardiovascular health and reduce the burden of heart disease and stroke for all people living in Minnesota.
We work across communities statewide to strengthen their ability to prevent type 2 diabetes and manage all types of diabetes.
The State Oral Health Program promotes, protects, maintains and improves oral health because it is integral to the health of all Minnesotans.
Center for Health Promotion Leadership
- Teresa Ambroz, MPH, RDN, LN • Supervisor, Diabetes and Health Behavior Unit • 651-201-4724 • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jim Bluhm, MPH • Assistant Manager, Center for Health Promotion • 651-201-5403 • email@example.com
- Prasida Khanal, MPH, BDS • State Oral Health Director, Oral Health Program • 651-201-3538 • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anne Kukowski • Supervisor, Asthma Program • 651-201-4194 • email@example.com
- Rachel Mahon Bosman, MPH • Supervisor, Operations Management Unit • 651-201-5682 • firstname.lastname@example.org
- James Peacock, PhD, MPH • Supervisor, Cardiovascular Health Unit • 651-201-5405 • email@example.com
- Ann P. Zukoski • Director, Center for Health Promotion • 651-201-5392 • firstname.lastname@example.org