Last Updated: 12/05/2022
Drinking Water Grants and Loans
Clean Water Fund
- Clean Water, Land, and Legacy Amendment grants made possible through the Clean Water Fund.
Drinking Water Revolving Fund (DWRF) Loans
- Information about available funds that provide below market rate loans for public water system improvements.
- Used to fund the purchase, installation, and engineering costs of fluoridation process equipment used by Minnesota community public water supplies.
Hydration Station Grants
- Hydration stations provide a free and convenient way to fill up reusable water bottles – and they help protect your waistline and your teeth by providing a practical and healthy alternative to sugary beverages.
Source Water Protection Grants
- Made available by the Clean Water Fund for well sealing and construction, public education, improving security, and other source water protection activities.
Contractor Information - Well Cost Share, Grants, and Low Interest Loans
- Grants and loans for well construction, repair and sealing.
Groundwater Protection Initiative – Accelerated Implementation Grant
- Funding for capacity building activities that lead to sustained groundwater protection with the potential for future project implementation across the state.