Minnesota Center for Health Statistics - General Statistics
Two core functions of the Minnesota Center for Health Statistics are the coordination of health data collection efforts at the state and local level, and providing technical assistance and consultation to partners.
This page provides links to statistical resources frequently used by local and tribal public health partners and other Minnesota public health researchers. Additional information and resource links are available on the Selected Public Health Data Websites page.
MCHS developed resources
- County Health Tables
- County-level Indicators for Community Health Assessment
- Health Equity Data Analysis (HEDA)
- Health Statistics Annual Summary
- Vital Statistics Interactive Queries
- Vital Statistic Trends (State/County/CHB level)
Other general statistical resources