Get Your Non-Medical Exemption Form Notarized - Minnesota Dept. of Health

Get Your Non-Medical Exemption Form Notarized

By law, Minnesota parents/guardians who do not want their child immunized must submit a signed notarized statement to their child's school or child care facility. This also applies to college enrollees in Minnesota.

To do this, you may either:

  • Use the form provided by your child care, school, or college, if they have one, or
  • Make your own form stating your non-medical objection to specific immunization(s) and sign it and have it notarized.
Note: The parent/guardian or student over 18 years of age must sign the form in front of the notary.

  • Find a Notary
    Office of the Minnesota Secretary of State notary search. Contact individual notaries for availability and possible cost.
Updated Wednesday, 17-Jul-2019 09:42:33 CDT