Individual and Family Health
Certificates and Records
- State birth records start in 1900 and death records in 1908.
Disabilities and Special Health Needs
- Disability resources and information on special health needs.
Disease Prevention and Symptom Management
- Information and programs to promote disease prevention.
Healthy Children, Youth, and Adolescents
- Information for providers, parents and others to promote healthy youth.
- Adverse Childhood Experience (ACE)
- Child and Teen Checkups (C&TC)
- Children and Youth with Special Health Needs (CYSHN)
- Children's Environmental Health
- Early Care and Education
- Hearing Screening
- Help Me Connect
- School Health
- School Health Services
- Preventive Health Care for Children, Teens and Young Adults
- Vision Screening
Mental Health and Well-being
- Information to support mental well-being.
Minnesota Constitution and Abortion
- Information about abortion rights in Minnesota.
Women and Infants
- Programs and information to support healthy women and their babies.
- Family Planning
- Follow Along Program
- Infant Mortality
- Maternal Care Access: Doula and Midwifery Services
- Maternal Mortality
- Newborn and Child Follow-Up
- Newborn Screening
- Positive Alternatives
- PRAMS (Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System)
- Prematurity Prevention
- Prenatal or Postpartum Depression
- Student Parent Support Initiative
- Text 4 Baby
- Women's Health
- Woman's Right to Know Act