Where to Get Vaccinated
- Local Health Department or Community Health Board
- Retail locations
- Your dentist (for flu vaccine)
Start with your medical home – a place you regularly receive health care. If your medical home is unable to vaccinate you, other options include:
- HealthMap Vaccine Finder (including flu vaccine)
Search by ZIP code below for locations offering vaccine near you. Call ahead to confirm the vaccine is in stock and to find out about costs.
- Vaccination Clinics Serving Uninsured and Underinsured Adults
Search by county for clinics with free vaccine for qualifying uninsured and underinsured adults.
- Free or Low-Cost Shots for Children
The Minnesota Vaccines for Children Program (MnVFC) offers free or low cost shots for children 18 years of age and younger. See this screening form to find out if your child is eligible and check with your clinic to see if they participate in the MnVFC program.
- Metro Public Health Immunization Clinics (PDF)
Schedule of immunization clinics held at local public health agencies in the Twin Cities metro area.