CRUSH is a group of professionals, youth, and community members who are concerned about rising rates of chlamydia and STDs among teens and young adults. They meet monthly to implement the Strategic Plan developed in 2013 to address chlamydia in Minneapolis. Most of their activities are focused on communities in North Minneapolis.
The CRUSH Youth Leadership Council provides an opportunity for youth and young adults to have a meaningful voice in the community on topics including sexual and reproductive health, STI/HIV prevention, healthy relationships, and more.
CRUSH coordinates an annual STI testing event in the spring. Go to CRUSH on Facebook for more information.
CRUSH community partners include:
- Annex Teen Clinic
- Hennepin County Public Health – Red Door
- Minneapolis Health Department
- Minneapolis School Based Clinics
- Minneapolis Urban League
- Minnesota Chlamydia Partnership
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Neighborhood Health Source
- North Point Health & Wellness Center
- Turning Point
- YWCA of Minneapolis
CRUSH supporters include:
- Girls in Action
- Resource EAC