Find a Radon Measurement Professional - EH: Minnesota Department of Health

Find a Radon Measurement Professional

Individuals conducting radon measurement in Minnesota are required to be licensed by MDH.

To find a measurement professional, select Radon Measurement Professional.

Radon Measurement Professional

If you have a complaint about any radon-related activity, please contact the MDH Indoor Air Unit at or by phone at 651-201-4601 to discuss your issue.

What are some things to consider when hiring a radon measurement professional?

  • What type of test will be conducted?
  • How will the results be reported to you?

If the professional is using a continuous radon monitor (CRM):

  • Has the device been calibrated within the past year?
  • Does the device print out hourly radon levels and the overall average?
  • Is the device an approved device for use during a real estate transaction?
Updated Monday, 15-Aug-2022 18:08:42 CDT