Condom Distribution Project
The ordering period is now open for 2021 to invited participants.
- Tribal Health Agencies
- Local Public Health Agencies
- Ryan White Services
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) and Community Health Centers
- Selected Infectious Disease Clinics
- Selected MDH Grantee Partners
- Storage and Distribution Guidelines (PDF)
If your organization has participated in the past, watch for an email about the program in early November. To participate, please complete your submission before November 18, 2021.
Instructions and guidelines:
- An agency may only order once, regardless of the number of projects/activities it conducts.
This project is not open to the general public, or to anyone not invited directly by email to participate. Certain agencies have been deemed eligible to participate in the Minnesota Department of Health's Condom Distribution Project:
You are required to submit your shipping slips as a verification of delivery. When you receive your shipment, scan the shipping slip and return it by email (preferred) to Ruth.Thiesfeld@state.mn.us or fax to 651-201-4040, Attn: Ruth T. This is a critical step in assuring the success of the project!
Questions? Call 651-201-5414 and ask to speak with someone about the condom distribution project or email McKinzie Woelfel at Mckinzie.Woelfel@state.mn.us.