National Rural Health Day
2023 National Rural Health Day is Thursday, November 16.
Since 2011, the National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health (NOSORH) has set aside the third Thursday of November to celebrate the "Power of Rural" on National Rural Health Day. National Rural Health Day is an opportunity to bring attention to and honor the incredible efforts of rural healthcare providers, communities, organizations, the 50 State Offices of Rural Health (in Minnesota, it is our Office of Rural Health and Primary Care), and other stakeholders dedicated to addressing the unique healthcare needs of rural America.
Rural Health Day official website: PowerofRural.org
2023 National Rural Health Day:
- Message from Director, MN Office of Rural Health and Primary Care (PDF)
- 2023 MN Rural Health Awards
- Minnesota's 2023 Community Star
- 2023 MN Governor's Rural Health Day Proclamation
- White House: Proclamation on National Rural Health Day, 2023
- 2023 MN Rural Health Chartbook