About Emergency Preparedness & Response
The Emergency Preparedness & Response Division coordinates preparedness activities and assists Minnesota Department of Health staff, local public health agencies, hospitals, health care organizations, tribes and public safety officials in their efforts to plan for, respond to and recover from public health emergencies.
- EPR Mission / Vision
- Emergency Preparedness & Response Fact Sheet
Overview of EPR.
- Public Health and Health Care Emergency Preparedness in Minnesota
Overview of the last decade or two of preparedness activities led by MDH.
- EPR News
Quarterly newsletter about emergency preparedness and response topics.
- Phone: 651-201-5700
- Contact form: Contact Emergency Preparedness & Response
- Public Health Preparedness Consultants (PHPCs)
Contact your PHPC. Map and contact information showing PHPC coverage across Minnesota.
- Regional Health Care Preparedness Coordinators (RHPCs)
Contact your RHPC. Map and contact information.