Last Updated: 10/04/2022
Food Business Safety
Certified Food Protection Manager
- Information regarding training, duties and types of food establishments required to have a certified food protection manager.
Food Business Fact Sheets
- Fact sheets on proper cooking, cooling, date marking, hygiene, sanitizing, catering and more.
Food Illness Awareness
- How to report food illness, employee illness decision guide, log and guidelines, and posters.
Food, Pools, and Lodging Services Section
- Information regarding licenses, inspections, and food safety for establishments in Minnesota.
Food Safety in Schools
- Food safety information for food workers, parents and caregivers, and those teaching students about food safety.
Food Safety Partnership
- Meeting schedule, agendas and summaries for the Food Safety Partnership of Minnesota.
Indoor Play Areas: Food Business Operators
- Indoor play areas are popular destinations for families with young children, but can become a hazard to public health and safety if not properly maintained.
Licensing for Food, Beverage and Lodging
- Find out which agency is responsible for licensing and how to have plans reviewed.
National School Lunch Program
- Information about inspections for schools and sites participating in the National School Lunch Program.
Minnesota Food Code
- Design, installation, construction, operation and maintenance requirements for all food establishments.
Online Complaint Form
- Report a complaint for licensed food, beverage, and lodging establishments, public swimming pools, manufactured home parks and campgrounds, and youth camps.
Partnership and Workforce Development Unit
- The Partnership and Workforce Development Unit (PWDU) was created to sustain and expand existing Food, Pools, and Lodging Services (FPLS) Section activities and collaborations.
- Areas of review, submittal requirements, construction guide, and applications.
Registered Environmental Health Specialist/Registered Sanitarian
- Environmental Health Specialists/Sanitarians administer programs for public and private agencies and organizations, regarding environmental health and public health issues.