Online Complaint Form - Food, Pools, and Lodging Services (FPLS) - EH: Minnesota Department of Health

Online Complaint Form
Food, Pools, and Lodging Services (FPLS)

let us know - hand holding pen

Expand All    Contract All

The Food, Pools, and Lodging Services Section at the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), along with locally delegated public health agencies, licenses and inspects the following types of businesses:

  • Bed & Breakfast
  • Campground
  • Food truck, food cart, or concession stand
  • Hotel or motel
  • Manufactured home park
  • Public swimming pool or spa
  • Resort
  • Restaurant and/or bar
  • School food service
  • Vacation home rental
  • Youth camp

  • Bakeries
  • Convenience stores
  • Grocery stores
  • Meat markets
  • Vending machines
  • Wholesale food manufacturing plants

To report this type of complaint see the Minnesota Department of Agriculture Food & Feed Quality Complaint Form.

  • Determine the city and county where the establishment you wish to report a complaint against is located.
  • View the Minnesota State and Local Food, Pools, and Lodging Contacts (PDF) to determine the appropriate responding agency. In some instances you may need to contact the local public health agency to report your complaint.

When reporting a complaint you will be asked to provide the following:

  • Business type (restaurant, manufactured home park, hotel etc.)
  • Establishment name
  • Establishment address (including the county)
  • Date complaint was observed
  • Complaint description
  • You may provide your personal information or remain anonymous when reporting a complaint
Report Complaint
Updated Wednesday, 13-Nov-2019 13:29:54 CST