Licensing Contacts: Food, Beverage, and Lodging (FBL) - EH: Minnesota Department of Health

Licensing Contacts
Food, Pools, and Lodging Services (FPLS)

Mailing Address:
Minnesota Department of Health
Food, Pools, and Lodging Services Section
P.O. Box 64975
St. Paul, Minnesota 55164-0975


Restaurant Licensing 651-201-4500
Restaurant Complaints 651-201-4500
MN Department of Agriculture 651-201-6027
Contact the MN Department of Agriculture for:
  • Grocery Stores
  • Bakeries
  • Meat Markets
Updated Friday, 05-Jun-2020 15:36:19 CDT