LPH assessment and planning
- Home: LPH assessment and planning
- Organizational cycle
- Community cycle
- Community of practice
- Download tools and templates
- What is LPH working on right now?
- About LPH assessment and planning
- Intersection with LPH Act annual reporting
- Related: QI plans
- Related: Performance-related accountability requirement
- Return to assessment and planning home
Aitkin-Itasca-Koochiching community health assessment and planning
Priority health issues (2020)
This community health board noted the following priority health issues in 2020.
- Economic stability (poverty, employment, food security, housing stability)
- Mental health
- Neighborhood and built environment (quality of housing, transportation access, access to healthy foods, neighborhood crime and safety)
- Substance use: General
- Uninsured and/or underinsured
Community health improvement plan
A community health improvement plan guides a community health board and its community partners on work to improve the health of its population.
Please contact this community health board to view its community health improvement plan.