LPH assessment and planning
- Home: LPH assessment and planning
- Organizational cycle
- Community cycle
- Community of practice
- Download tools and templates
- What is LPH working on right now?
- About LPH assessment and planning
- Intersection with LPH Act annual reporting
- Related: QI plans
- Related: Performance-related accountability requirement
- Return to assessment and planning home
Carlton-Cook-Lake-St. Louis community health assessment and planning
Priority health issues (2020)
This community health board noted the following priority health issues in 2020, and is specifically addressing the starred issues in its community health improvement plan.
- * Access to health care services
- * Access to mental health care services
- * Aging population
- * Homelessness
- * Neighborhood and built environment (quality of housing, transportation access, access to healthy foods, neighborhood crime and safety)
- * Obesity
- * Parenting-family systems
- * Substance use: General
Community health improvement plan
A community health improvement plan guides a community health board and its community partners on work to improve the health of its population.
Please contact this community health board to view its community health improvement plan.