LPH assessment and planning
- Home: LPH assessment and planning
- Organizational cycle
- Community cycle
- Community of practice
- Download tools and templates
- What is LPH working on right now?
- About LPH assessment and planning
- Intersection with LPH Act annual reporting
- Related: QI plans
- Related: Performance-related accountability requirement
- Return to assessment and planning home
Carver community health assessment and planning
Priority health issues (2020)
This community health board noted the following priority health issues in 2020, and is specifically addressing the starred issues in its community health improvement plan.
- * Adverse childhood experiences (ACEs)
- Economic stability (poverty, employment, food security, housing stability)
- * Health inequity of specific populations
- Mental health
- Social connectedness
- * Substance use: General
Community health improvement plan
A community health improvement plan guides a community health board and its community partners on work to improve the health of its population.