Meeker-McLeod-Sibley community health assessment and planning
Priority health issues (2020)
This community health board noted the following priority health issues in 2020, and is specifically addressing the starred issues in its community health improvement plan.
- Access to dental care services
- Access to health care services
- Aging population
- Chronic disease
- Economic stability (poverty, employment, food security, housing stability)
- * Mental health
- * Obesity
- * Substance use: Alcohol
- Substance use: E-cigarettes
- Substance use: Tobacco and secondhand smoke
Community health improvement plan
A community health improvement plan guides a community health board and its community partners on work to improve the health of its population.